I’m so excited to share these beautiful liquid eyeshadows by ColourPop. I’ve had them since Christmas (my boyfriend did well considering I didn’t even know about them) and I’m so in love 😍. I’m starting to really appreciate ColourPop as a brand as before I really wasn’t interested in their products but now I’ve got some of the eye products I’m really swaying towards the brand.
h supernova shadow retails for $7 which I think is really good considering Stila's liquid eyeshadow are £23 each 🙄.
Anyway I received the following shades;
- Walk Of Fame- this is a true gold sprinkled with silver glitter.
- Dragon- this is a copper shade with pink, teal and silver glitter.
- Hard To Empress- this is a warm red with a gold duo-chrome.
- Firecracker- this is a cool toned burgundy with a gold and silver duo-chrome.
- Moonlit- a vibrant purple with pink, purple and turquoise glitter
Before I go into detail about the supernova shadows here are my swatches:
Overall I think the shades are really pretty but I found some were more pigmented then the others. Formula wise I have got to be honest do not over apply the supernova shadows as you’ll find once they’ve dried down they end up crumbling off. I’ve worn a few shades now and I think they are great value for your money but bare in mind you get what you pay for.