Last Saturday I wrote a post on my make-up haul and today I wanted to do a follow up and show you guys how some of the products were looking :).
In the photo below I am wearing the following:
- Eye Shadow- The photo doesn’t do the eye shadow justice but I used the shades Foxy and Naked 2 from Urban Decay Naked Basics pallet.
- Mascara- To lengthen my lashes I used Max Factor False Lash Effect and to give my eyelashes some volume I used the Too Faced Better Then Sex mascara.
- Eyebrows- I used Benefit’s Gimme Brow in the dark shade to make my eyebrows look thicker and then used my L’Oreal Brow Expertise pencil to fill in any gaps.
- Lips- For my lips I used the lipkit by Kylie Jenner in the shade Kokko.
- Face- Before applying my foundation I always use The Body Shop’s Instablur first as it provides a nice matte base. I then used Maybelline’s Stay 24 foundation in the shade Sand
- Hair- My hair was styled using my new curling wand called the 5 in 1 by Bombay and as you can see the curls look lush <3!