A while back Colourpop started offering a international shipping service 😆, as well as offering free delivery to the U.K. as one of there promotions online. What I immediately love about colourpop is that it’s so affordable although I have heard mixed reviews about their products wide range of products. I purchased:
- Metallic Lipstick in Kween
- Satin Lipstick in Echo Park
- Super shock cheek in Flexitarian
This is the first time I’ve every purchased anything from ColourPop but I must admit I don’t rate the lipsticks at all!
- Kween- this shade is part of the metallic lipstick range and I would go as far to say it’s the worst lipstick I have ever used! This shade was so patchy and had literally no pigment! It took several layers to even get this result below, it’s a big no no for me.
- Echo Park- this shade is part of the satin range and it had a much better finish then Kween! I quite liked the colour and I found this lipstick applied a lot better and it was very opaque!
Overall I don’t know if I’ll ever purchase a lipstick from Colourpop again but I can’t recommend the highlighter enough it’s lush 😍👌🏼.