So recently I’ve been into getting monthly beauty boxes, I first sampled the Birchbox which sadly I decided it wasn’t for me! I came across Cohorted through my sister who read about it online and it’s £35 a month (which at first I thought was extortionate but you get way over £100 worth of products even the high end brands 😍👌🏼!
- Too Faced Selfie Powders (full size rrp £32)- I loved Too Faced in general so this product was an immediate winner for me! I’m not overly sure what this palette is for so I need to do some research 😂! But here are my swatches-
- Dr Botanicals Moroccan Neroli Body Cream (full size rrp £72)- I’m so in love with this body cream it’s smells delicious and has left my skin feeling so hydrated!
- Paul Yanocomine Micro Treatment Oils (sample size rrp £12)
- Paul Yacomine Micro Finish Series No1
- Paul Yacomine Micro Finish Series No3
Overall I’m so pleased with this beauty box as you’re getting great products that is way more then double of the price of the box! Although I am yet to try out the hair products I already have a good feeling that they’ll be pretty decent!