This week has been insane the amount of makeup deliveries I’ve had arrive has been mad. I’ve finally gotten round to reviewing some of Kylie’s Cosmetics holiday collection but I thought I’d leave the best until last which is my recent Jeffree Star haul.
- Chrysanthemum- This is a gorgeous nude pink shade with shimmer. It’s literally such a lovely color.
- Sagittarius- This is one of my favourite shades it’s a gorgeous mauve purple and I’m literally living for this colour! Although Sagittarius and Deceased look quite similar when put side by side but they are different which you will see shortly.
- Deceased- I feel like I’m going to say each shade is my favourite but every different colour I’ve been trying I fall in love each time 😂. Deceased is a lovely purple shade with a grey undertone to it. I’m obsessed with Jeffree’s formula’s they are amazing and I feel like they are one of the best liquid lipsticks on the market.
- Pumpkin Pie- This is a gorgeous orange shade with shimmer. It kind of reminds me of 22 by Kylie Cosmetics but just with the added shimmer.
- Designer Blood- First off if your a lover of Adrogny then you need this shade in your makeup collection 😍. Designer Blood is a stunning deep red with gold shimmer in it as well.
- Dream House- This is the first metallic shade Jeffree has created as he is still perfecting the formula on the other shades. This is a bright pink and the formula is fantastic I would go as far as to say this is the best mettallic I have ever used, the pigmentation is insane!
- Baby Spice- I purchased this little cutie on Black Friday as I’ve wanted this shade for a while. This is a lovely satin pink and it’s so lightweight on the lips.