As some of you might have seen my last posts I’ve been purchasing a serious amount of makeup so instead of just swatching it why not get it on my face 😆. Here is the finished look:
- Primer- Instablur by Body Shop, I’ve been using this for years now and it’s great for oily skin as it immediately reduces shine leaving you with a smooth base.
- Foundation- Urban Decay Naked Skin in shade 3.0, I’ve only recently started using this foundation and so far I don’t have any complaints except that it doesn’t last all day whereas as I’ve used cheaper brands that do.
- Concealer- I’ve actually used two here first off I start with the Skin Perfecting concealer by Younique in Velour which immediately covers up any skin discolouration,acne or even dark circles. I then use Tarte Tape concealer in shade light/medium which is alright but it’s not my favourite concealer.
- Highlighter- I’ve used Skin Frost in shade Princess Cut by Jeffree Star. This is one of my newest highlighters and I love love love it! I love the fact it’s so subtle but yet it gives you such a blinding shine as soon as you’re in the natural light!
- Blusher- I’ve been using the Dandelion blusher by Benefit for a year now and I’ll never convert when it comes to another blusher as this gives your cheeks a subtle rosieness without looking overly done.
- Makeup Setting- I used my Laura Mercier setting powder first which gives insane results it immediately mattes my face and keeps my makeup in lockdown mode 😂. I then use the Urban Decay All Nighter spray to finish off my whole face which gives my makeup that extra protection.
- Eyeshadow primer- I used the Urban Decay Eye Potion which is great for locking in my eyeshadow and it helps with bringing out more pigmentation from my eyeshadows.
- Eyeshadow- I used my newest palette which is The Beauty Killer Palette by Jeffree Star,I love the colours they are stunning!
- Mascara- I lengthen my eyelashes with They’re Real Tinted Primer by Benefit and then for volume I used 3D Fibre Lash mascara which is so incredible you’ll never need false lashes again!
- Eyeliner- For my inner eyes I used The Bright Eye pencil by Benefit. I’m constantly using this as it makes my eyes look bigger and brighter.
- For my eyebrows I use all the Benefit brow collection in shade 3.
- Lip Primer- Before I put any lipstick on I always prep my lips with Jeffree Star’s lip scrub and I used my new one called Hot Cocoa Peppermint. I love this lip scrubs as they really exfoliate my lips and they smell delicious. I then use Plump It to volumise my lips and I 100% believe this is the next best thing to getting lip fillers.
- Lipstick- in this picture I’m wearing Kristen by Kylie Cosmetics. I love the formula of her lip pencil and even the matte lipstick it’s a goiegeous Rose pink shade.
So guys that is the breakdown of the makeup I’ve used, my hands hurt so much after all that typing 😂! I’ll try and do more of these perhaps once a month?