So guys I’m back again with Cohorted’s first beauty box of 2017 and this little bundle of beauty has a value of £122 products inside!
- Clarins Joli Rouge Longwear Shine Lipstick RRP £20- I recieved this lipstick in the shade 717 a.k.a Plum and for me this is my least favourite lipstick I own. Don’t get me wrong I love the color but I found the application was very uneven and it appeared to look patchy on my lips.
- Doucce Maxlash Voluminzer Mascara RRP £18- I love mascara’s so I was so buzzed when I recieved this in the box. The brush is a great size and it looks like it can create some serious volume.
I decided to try this mascara out but I only applied one layer to my lashes and to be fair I’m pretty impressed with the results. My only gripe would be that I feel like if I was to apply more layers then my eyelashes would end up clumpy , I could be wrong so when I have more time I’ll put this mascara to the test :).
- Living Proof Restore Mask 60ml RRP £12- I’m yet to use this product as I’ve already had my weekly hair mask on.
- Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray 99ml RRP £15- this hair spray looks very promising as it’s helps keeps curls & waves in place. I’m looking forward to using it tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled as I’ll update this in the week.
- Mudmasky Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask 20ml X2 RRP £40- I love this face mask it’s incredible. There are different times you must leave the face mask on in order to really get the full benefit for your skin. After one use my skin felt so clean and appeared to look less oily and more brighter.
- Clarins Lipliner RRP £17- In my beauty box I got the shade Chocolate, I love the shade it’s a gorgeous warm brown. What I also like about the lipliner is that it’s so creamy and has a much better pigment compared to the lipstick.
Overall I loved this months box it was a great step up from December’s box. The only product I didn’t love was the Clarins lipstick which I also recieved one in Decemebers box I don’t think this should have been included again as I like to try out different brands.