I’ve been so excited to get my hands on Jeffree Star’s & Manny Mua’s collaboration I’ve been literally counting down the days ever since they revealed they were collaborating together 😍. Manny and Jeffree released:
- I’m Shook which is a liquid matte lipstick
- Eclipse which is a highlighter
- Daddy which is a liquid matte lipstick
I only purchased the two lipsticks because I already have pretty much all of Jeffree’s highlighters and with a bit of mixing I felt I could easily make the shade Eclipse which is a pale peach shade. However there is going to be another restock in a few weeks so I might end up still getting Eclipse as it’s limited edition 😍👍🏼.
My lipsticks arrived yesterday and I’m so impressed considering I only brought them on Saturday evening and I didn’t pay any postage as it was free on Beauty Bay……so result 😂👍🏼. First off I have to say how much I love the packaging and the logo I think it’s super cute! I’m aware that there has been a lot of negative press about the copyright of this logo but I feel that has got nothing to do with the overall quality of the product.
With the two lipsticks I have noticed they have no smell whatsoever, unlike Jeffree’s lipsticks which normally do but that’s not a bad thing at all! Here are my swatches:
- Daddy- this is a cool medium brown shade that kind of reminds me of Kylie’s shade Maliboo. Originally when I first saw the swatches of Daddy I was so desperate to at least get this shade as I wasn’t keen on I’m Shook but I can now say this is my least favourite out of the two!
- I’m Shook- this shade is absolutely gorgeous it is a lovely burnt coral and it is literally my favourite out of the two shades!
When reviewing any of Jeffree Star’s lipsticks now I don’t go into so much detail about the formula as I’ve reviewed so many lipsticks that I find Jeffree’s formula is always consistent so I don’t see the point in repeating myself 😂. I’m so thrilled that Jeffree and Manny collaborated together as this really was a epic collaboration, I’m still very tempted to get Eclipse 😂🙈.