Oxygenetix foundation contains skin loving ingredients and it’s main key benefits being:
- Stays on all day so no need to reapply.
- Sleeping in the foundation doesn’t aggravate your skin.
- Contains SPF25 UVA/UVB protection.
- Doesn’t smudge or clog your pores as well as being 13 times more transfer resistant then other makeup brands.
- Water-resistant which makes it ideal beach make-up
The foundation itself is oil and fragrance free which is good as there are some foundations on the market that contains horrible ingredients which ruins your skin in the long run.
I usually wear Urban Decay’s Naked Skin foundation in the shade 3.25 which is an exact match to my skin and EBWPR managed to work out my shade for the Oxgenetix foundation which ended being the shade Creme.
When I first applied the foundation I felt that it was too orange and it didn’t match my skin tone at all but I’ll be the first to say I was so wrong!
The foundation itself applied so well and after I used my beauty blender I was amazed with my results, my skin felt so smooth and I had such high coverage. I felt as if I wasn’t even wearing any foundation and my skin has been perfect since using this brand. Check out my results below: