If you’ve been keeping up with Kylie Cosmetics you will have known she recently dropped in my opinion her best collection yet! The Vacation bundle is a limited edition collection that so far as been released once and it consists of:
- June Bug lip kit
- Send Me More Nudes (four lipsticks) in matte
- Send Me More Nudes (four lipsticks) in Velvet
- Super Glitter gloss available in two shades
- The Wet Set illuminating powder set
- Skinny Dip face duo
- Ultra Glow available in three shades
- Take Me On Vacation eyeshadow palette
I placed two orders for the Vacation Collection with my first order containing the Skinny Dip Face Duo and the Send Me More Nudes lipstick set in the Velvet & Matte formula.
On the second restock I managed to get the Take Me On Vacation eyeshadow palette and one of the Ultra Glow’s in the shade Fiji. I’m so excited for this order to arrive so keep your eyes peeled because I can’t wait to swatch these beauties 😍💜.
The four shades in the Send Me More Nudes set are:
- Naked- this is on me the lightest shade in the set and it’s asandy beige.
- Birthday Suit- is a nude warm beige.
- Commando is a terracotta beige.
- Bare is a nude pinky beige.
Here is my swatch of the four shades in the Send Me More Nudes set:
Personally I prefer the Velvet formula compared to the Matte as it’s so hydrating on your lips. Recently I’ve been finding that the Velvets have been lasting longer then the Mattes and I just think the overall finished look of the Velvets are so much better.
After using and falling in love with the bronzer from the In Love With The Koko face palette I jumped at the chance of purchasing the Skinny Dip Duo.
- Sun Kissed- this is a soft warm bronze.
- Glow Up- this is a soft shimmering gold.
Here is my swatch:
As you can see Sun Kissed doesn’t really show up on me too well but I don’t mind as I quite like a subtle bronzer because this allows you to build it up to the desired shade you want. I love Glow Up it’s so beautiful and full of pigment, yet again Kylie had absolutely nailed it with her formulas!
Keep your eyes peeled for the next instalment of the Vacation Edition review becusse I cannot wait to share my thoughts on the eye shadow palette and the ultra glow 😍.