I’m seriously kicking myself as I was going through my eyeshadow palettes the other day and I realised I hadn’t posted about Jouer’s Skinny Dip palette which I’ve had for a couple of months now!
The pallete contains six seriously pigmented foil shades and in my opinion are completely stunning. The outer packaging is super cute and I love how sleek it all feels, you can buy the pallete on Cult Beauty or Beauty Bay for £35.
The six shades in the pallete are:
- Star Light – shimmering platinum.
- Bikini – shimmering champagne pink.
- Skinny Dip – champagne gold.
- Tan Lines – shimmer antique bronze.
- Magic Hour – shimmer warm taupe.
- Midnight Swim – glitter cocoa bronze.
Here is my swatch:
I cannot express to you how pigmented these shades are and for one swipe this pallete is a complete game changer!